- You'll need a secure anchor point for your feet. A full dumbbell rack (like in the video) works well.
- Set a Bosu ball far enough from the rack so your butt is at the peak of the Bosu when your legs are straight.
- Anchor your feet under the rack and sit on the Bosu.
- (See your notes) - Put your arms in the correct position according to your notes.
- Lean backward until your back is straight. Now twist smoothly to the right and hold for your required amount of time (see your notes).
- Smoothly twist to the left and hold.
- Repeat for your required amount of time and rotations.