- This is an overhead dumbbell press where you keep your palms facing in front of you and try to get your elbows as low as possible at the bottom of every rep.
- Raise the dumbbells to your shoulders. Flare your elbows out to the side and never let them travel forward.
- When you press up keep your elbows under your wrists. If you see yourself from the side, your arms should stay in the same vertical line as your ears.
- Keep your knees unlocked and arch your upper back (puff your chest out). If your lower back starts to arch also, flex your glutes each time you lower the dumbbells.
- Each time you lower, let the dumbbells come all the way down until your hand slightly waves to the side (look closely at the video and you can see this clearly).