Single Leg Lying Leg Curl
- This machine will have pads that you lie face down on, and the lever pads (or a roller pad) that will be pressed against your calves during the exercise.
- Facing the pads on the machine, stand between the machine pads and lever (or roller) pad. Lie face down on machine pads with your knees hanging slightly over the edge of the machine pads.
- Set up the lever/roller pad so that your legs can be completely straight at the start position. There should be no weight against your calves at this point.
- Hold on to the handles if the machine has them. Raise the lever pad to the back of your thigh. Lower lever pads until your knee is straight. Repeat.
- Your leg should fully straighten in the bottom position and the pad should hit your legs/butt in the top position of every rep, assuming the machine allows this.
- Keep your toes pulled up towards your knees.
- Do not let your hips lift off the pads.