Single Arm Sumo Press
- This is an overhead dumbbell press where you keep your palm facing in front of you and try to get your elbow as low as possible at the bottom of every rep.
- Raise the dumbbell to your shoulder. Flare your elbow out to the side and never let it travel forward.
- When you press up keep your elbow under your wrist. If you see yourself from the side, your arm should stay in the same vertical line as your ear.
- Keep your knees unlocked and arch your upper back (puff your chest out). If your lower back starts to arch also, flex your glutes each time you lower the dumbbell.
- Each time you lower, let the dumbbell come all the way down until your hand slightly waves to the side (look closely at the video and you can see this clearly).