Single Arm Lat Pulldown on 45º Bench
- Set the bench at 45º. Line it up with the cable stack so the handle is at the vertical midline of the bench (see video).
- Grab the handle and sit on the bench with your arm stretched overhead.
- Grip the top of the bench with your opposite hand.
- Smoothly and quickly pull your elbow to your side as low and tight as possible. Without unloading the weight, let your arm get pulled as high as possible overhead.
- When your arm is overhead, the palm should be facing away from you. When your elbow is pulled to your side, the palm should be facing your chest.