Seated on Floor Single Arm Overhand Lat Pulldown on Cable Machine
- Grab the cable handle and sit on the floor.
- Keeping your elbow flared outward, pull your elbow down to the side of your chest. Then let the handle go smoothly back up until your arm is fully extended and your shoulder is pulled slightly upward.
- Pause briefly when your arm is extended overhead. Do not pause at any other point.
- Do not bend forward, backward or to the side at any point. Pull downward with your elbow only.
- Your palm should face away from you the entire time.