Seated Bayesian Fly
- This is a cable chest fly with the palms facing the floor.
- Keeping your arms straight (elbows nearly locked) the whole time, fan your hands forward until your thumbs touch each other in front of your sternum, then smoothly let your hands fan out to your sides until you feel a slight stretch in your chest muscles.
- In the stretched position, let your elbows come as far behind your torso as you comfortably can.
- Pinch your shoulder blades together and puff out your chest the whole time.
- If you feel any pain in your shoulders, bring your arms out to the same contracted position, but let them return to a position below shoulder height in the stretched position. Adjust how high or low they need to be to make the shoulders comfortable.