Reverse Bayesian Fly
- Set the cable as low as possible. Grab the handle with an overhand grip (palm should face behind your body).
- Step two feet sideways away from the pulley and lean over. Keep your back flat, torso parallel to the floor and pinch your shoulder blades together the whole time.
- With a nearly locked elbow, swing your arm straight out to your side as high as possible. It should end up above shoulder height and pointing straight away from your shoulder (see end of video).
- Let your arm sweep down toward your opposite leg every rep, squeezing your pecs together.
- The cable should touch your chest just above your nipple line. Do not allow your hand to move below or above your shoulder line. It must be a straight out line of pull.