Nordic Hamstrings Curl
- Have someone hold your ankles or place them securely under a loaded barbell or a lat pulldown attachment (shins on seat, ankles under the pads).
- Place your knees on a Bosu-ball or thick Airex/rubber/foam mat on the floor.
- Lower your body towards the floor in a controlled tempo and reverse just before you face plant.
- Your hips should stay in neutral position or locked-out: you should be able to draw a straight line from your knees to your shoulders throughout the entire set.
- If you’re not strong enough for unassisted reps (it’s an elite level exercise), you can use push-up momentum in the bottom position or perform the exercise with band assistance.