Kneeling Single Arm Lat Pulldown on Cable Machine
- Grab the cable handle and kneel on the floor with the same side knee down (i.e. left hand grabbing cable, left knee on the floor).
- While staying leaned forward slightly the whole time, pull your elbow down to the side of your chest. Then let the handle go smoothly back up until your arm is fully extended and your shoulder is pulled slightly upward.
- Pause briefly when your arm is extended overhead. Do not pause at any other point.
- Do not bend forward, backward or to the side at any point. Pull downward with your elbow only.
- Your palm should face away from you when your arm is overhead, and face toward you when your elbow is by your side.