Kneeling Single Arm Bayesian Fly
- This is a single arm cable chest fly with the palm facing the floor.
- Set the cable at your prescribed height.
- Kneel on the same side leg as the arm you're exercising and grab something sturdy with your opposite hand. Then press your arm straight in front of your chest.
- Keeping your arm straight (elbow nearly locked) the whole time, smoothly let your arm fan out to your side. Pinch your shoulder blades together, puff out your chest and keep your torso vertical
- In the stretched position, let your elbow come as far behind your torso as you comfortably can.